For Methi Ladoo
- Dana Methi (fenugreek), 200 Gram.
- Milk (for soaking fenugreek) 1/2 liter
- Wheat flour, 2 bowls
- Cashew, 250 gram
- Almonds, 200 gram
- Raisins, 100 Gram
- Gum, 200 Gram
- White Muesli, 50 Gram
- Cinnamon, 4-5 pieces
- Cardamom, 15-20
- Nutmeg (Jaayfal – powdered), 1
- Mace Powder (Javitri), 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper, 1 teaspoon
- Dry ginger powder, 2 teaspoon
- Ghee, 500 grams
- Jaggery, 500 grams
- Dry ginger powder, 2 small spoons
- First of all, we will clean the fenugreek seeds and grind them in a mixer jar, and put them aside.
- Roast the badam by adding a little ghee to a pan. After that, we will roast cashew nuts, chop the Coconut into pieces and grind them coarsely in a mixer.
- Grind cashews and almonds too. Put a little ghee and roast the Coconut powder, and finally put it on a plate.
- Now we will sieve the fenugreek powder. We will grind nutmeg, mace, cinnamon, and green cardamom in a mixer jar.
- Now add half a liter of milk in fenugreek seeds powder and mix well and allow to set for 4 to 5 hours.
- Grind the fried gum, and mix all the dry fruits well in a vessel and add nutmeg, mace, cinnamon powder and later add white muesli powder.
- Add gum and mix it well, then add black pepper powder.
- Now add ghee to a pan and roast 2 bowls of wheat flour till they turn golden brown and add cardamom powder to it.
- Now add all the dry fruit mixture and mix well. Add 2 tablespoons of ghee to it.
- Fenugreek mixture is set. We will also roast it well by putting ghee in another pan and now we will mix the fenugreek mixture with the flour.
- Now put 2 tbsp of ghee in a kadhai and add jaggery, and stir until jaggery melts well in the ghee. Now add two teaspoons of dry ginger powder to it.
- In the end, we will add the mixture of flour and fenugreek to the jaggery and mix all the dry fruits well.
- Your mixture is ready to make laddus, make laddus in your desired shape.
- Your delicious Dana Methi Ladoos are ready.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to [email protected] for any further discussions.