- 1 kg chicken quarter pieces 4
- Yellow food colour a pinch
- Vinegar ¼ cup
- Salt as required
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric ¼ tsp
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Cumin seeds powder 1 tsp
- All spice powder 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1/2 tsp
- Crushed red pepper 1 tsp
- Crushed black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Crushed coriander seeds 1 tsp
- Coal for smoke
- Onions sliced 2 medium sized
- Tomato sliced 3 medium
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds 2 tsp
- Coriander powder 2 tbsp
- Nutmeg powder half tsp
- Food colour yellow 1 tsp mixed in water
- Green coriander leaves 3 tbsp
- Green chilli 5 to 7
- Fennel seeds 2 tsp
- All spice powder 2 tbsp
- Black pepper whole 1 tbsp
- Green cardamom 4 to 5
- Black cardamom 2 to 3
- Rice basmati 1/2 kg
- Handful of chopped mint leaves
- Salt 2 teaspoon
- Cooking oil 1 cup
- 4 glass of water
Direction For Tikka Masala
- Apply cuts on chicken then apply vinegar and salt on chicken and leave for 30 minutes. Wash the chicken.
- Take a mixing bowl; mix together all spices in yogurt along with food colour.
- Marinade chicken with this mixture and leave for at least 5 hours in the fridge.
- Heat the charcoal and BBQ chicken pieces.
Direction For Rice Preparation
- Boil water in a pan and add salt and food colour.
- To prepare the biryani gravy first Heat oil in a pan and add sliced onions. Now fry until the onions turn golden brown and crispy.
- Add ginger garlic paste, mutton, tomato yogurt and all the spices.
- Dry the excess moisture and cook until oil separates and gravy becomes thick.
- Boil rice in a pan, adding salt whole spice and mint leaves. Cook until ¾ done. Do not cook completely.
- Gentle mix the boiled rice with gravy.
- Place The prepared tikka over the rice.
- Cover and cook on very low flame for 15 minutes.
Delicious Chicken tikka biryani Is ready to be served.
In a bowl add 1 cup of yoghurt one teaspoon cumin seeds, half teaspoon cumin powder salt to taste and ¼ cup of water and whisk together.
Enjoy this wonderful biryani with raita.
Disclaimer: All details published and represented above is part of the submissions by the author. aircooks does not take any responsibility for the information published and the correctness of the same. The views expressed in the content belong to the content creators and are not the organisations, its affiliates, or its employees. The author and aircooks disclaim liability for any damage, mishap, or injury that may occur from engaging in any activities or ideas from this website. Please write to [email protected] for any further discussions.